401k Received Services
Our process and features bring value to your company and employees. You company gains value through:
- Workload Reduction
- Trackable Education Results
- TPA Liaison
- Plan Transaction Review
- Investment Co-Fiduciary Representation
- Online Compliance Record Keeping Support
- Provider Liaison
- Payroll Deposit Review
- Increased Employee Morale
- Transparent Plan Fees
- Plan Action Documentation
- Monitor Suspicious Activity
Investment Due Diligence and Oversight -Tool Suite Capabilities
Fiduciary Monitoring System
- Efficiently monitor your investment lineup with an automated tool that notifies you of changes in performance or other factors using easy-to-understand filters and “pass/fail” criteria.
- Receive quarterly investment reports using LPL’s proprietary 12-factor methodology.
- Document your analysis and any actions you take arising from your review.
- Schedule formal investment reviews based on your desired timetable.
Retirement Plan Health Check
- Receive professional reporting on your plan’s health and value, using key plan attributes in comparison to a relevant peer group. Attributes may include age-based group deferral rates, average account balances, portfolio diversification by age group and in total, aggregate plan performance and more.
- Compare how your plan stacks up to industry averages, with detailed reports covering the annual PLANSPONSOR Defined Contribution Study of more than 5,000 plan sponsors.
- Assess apples-to-apples plan design, participation rates, employer match, fees and more.
Investment Policy Statement
- Address your fiduciary responsibility to specify in writing the plan’s goals, priorities and investment preferences.
- Document the procedures by which the plan will make changes to its investment lineup, services and policies.
- Store all plan-related forms and documents in a centralized location.
- Benchmark or re-price your current plan fees and services to help make sure you’re receiving the best value.
- Compare services and capabilities of multiple recordkeepers and providers, side-by-side and all on one page, to make informed and objective service level decisions for your plans.
Pension Resource Institute
- Access accurate and up-to-date fiduciary education and governance resources.
- Stay abreast of regulatory developments, navigate your fiduciary responsibilities and develop prudent fiduciary processes.
Fee Comparison and Analysis Evaluation
- Review total plan fees, including those for investment management, recordkeeping and advisory/consulting services, as well as plan benefits and features.
Fund Lineup Comparison
- Rate up to five service provider portfolios for fees and performance, demonstrating relative strengths and weaknesses of fund options.
The LPL Retirement Partners Tool Suite has been certified by the Centre for Fiduciary Excellence (CEFEX) for Investment Support Services. CEFEX is an independent global assessment and certification organization that works closely with investment fiduciaries and industry experts to provide comprehensive assessment programs that improve risk management for institutional and retail investors. CEFEX certification helps determine the trustworthiness of investment fiduciaries.